Ritter by Midmark M9 Ultraclave Autoclave Sterilizer
Add to Cart to See Price
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
The Ritter by Midmark M9 Autoclave is the smaller version of the popular, industry leading M11 Autoclave. The M9 Autoclave features an Automatic Door which opens automatically once the cycle is complete, dissipating the steam and giving you lightning fast drying time. The Ritter M9 Autoclave is worth every penny when it comes to quality, convenience and reliability. You simply Load it…Set it…and Forget it.
Our company is an authorized distributor for medical facilities.
Self Program Controls give the operator the ability to customize cycles to meet sterilization requirements. The following can be easily changed: Time (3 – 90 minutes), Temperature (230 – 275 degrees), Dry Time (0 – 60 minutes and Vent (slow or fast).
The Large LCD Display gives the user the current status of the cycle. This allows for better planning and management of time while waiting for the instruments to process.
- Overall length w/plug: 20.4" (51.8 cm) Overall width: 15.3" (38.9 cm) Overall height w/printer: 15.8" (40.1 cm) Minimum Countertop area: 15.3" x 17.9" (38.9 cm x 45.4 cm)
- Chamber: 9" diameter (22.9 cm) 15" depth (38.1 cm) 3.5 gal. usable volume (13.4 liters)
- Trays: Two large –7.3" W x 12" L x .8" D (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Two small – 5.6" W x 12" L x .8" D (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Unit weight: 73 lbs. (33.1 kg)
- Shipping weight: 81 lbs. (36.7 kg)
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.1 gal. (4.1 liters)
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 15 Amps Single Phase
- 115 VAC has 1425 watt tubular immersion heater
- CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07 Part 2-040
Quick Links:Ritter by Mimark M9 Autoclave Brochure
Visit Midmark's "Autoclave How-To" YouTube Video Page
Ritter by Midmark M9 Autoclave Service Parts Manual
MonsterMed Blog Post: Tales from Customer Service - Autoclave Delivery