Tuttnauer 1730 Valuklave Autoclave Sterilizer
$ 2,989.00$ 2,391.20
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
The Tuttnauer 1730 Valueklave Autoclave is perfect for smaller physician offices. Tuttnauer is an industry leader in instrument processing and the 1730 Autoclave is their workhorse. With the economical price and compact size, this unit is universal for any office with basic sterilization needs. It has simple to use controls, fast cycle times and heated closed door drying.
A Double Safety Locking Device is built into the door of the 1730 Autoclave. This safety feature prohibits the chamber door from being opened while the chamber is pressurized.
The 1730 Autoclave has a Convenient Drain Valve Location on the front of the Autoclave. This allows for fast and simple draining of the reservoir.
- Chamber Dimensions – 7” x 13”
- Chamber Volume – 2 gal 7.5L
- Overall Dimensions – 17.9” D x 17.4”W x 12”H
- Standard Cassettes – 2 Half
- Tray Dimensions – 1.6” D x 4.7”W x .8”H
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time – Cold:16 min. Hot: 11 min.
- Voltage - 120V
- Power Current – 1350W
- Autoclave Weight – 50lbs
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
Quick Links:Tuttnauer 1730 Autoclave Brochure
Trouble Shooting and How To Videos by Tuttnauer