Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave Sterilizer
$ 6,368.00$ 5,094.40
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
This EZ series of Autoclaves by Tuttnauer are just that…easy! The Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave is the smaller version of the popular EZ10. The Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave makes instrument processing so simple, you will wonder how you ever worked without it. This unit will save you time and money, while reducing operator errors in sterilization. The one touch control panel stores cycle settings for future use, in addition to pre-set parameters.
Like all Tuttnauer Automatic Autoclaves, the EZ9 is highlighted by its closed door drying cycle. This feature ensures that your instruments will remain sterile until they are dry. The optional internal printer, gives you the ability to record and save data.
- Chamber Dimensions – 9”W x 18”L
- Chamber Volume – 5gal 19L
- Overall Dimensions – 21.5”D x 20”W x 14.4”H
- Standard Cassettes Capacity – 2 full and 2 half
- Tray Dimensions – 16.3”D x 6.7”W x .8”H
- No. of Trays – 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time – 27min Cold 13min Hot
- Voltage – 120V 1400W Power
- 2 year parts and labor warranty.
Quick Links:Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave Brochure
Trouble Shooting and How To Videos by Tuttnauer