Healthometer G6 Digital Body Composition Scale for Limbs
$ 5,000.00$ 3,983.00
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
The G6 Series scales provide a full body body composition report including body weight, body fat %, visceral fat, fat-free mass, body water %, muscle-mass, body mass index, and recommended daily caloric intake. Healthometer has partnered with Valhalla Scientific to bring to market a sophisticated yet affordable device that will help physicians address obesity (and the health problems caused by obesity) and fitness in their patient populations. Talking to patients about weight can be difficult and keeping patients involved in their own healthcare is challenging. A key part to retaining patients and achieving better health outcomes is patient engagement, which is especially important in the competitive primary care market. Performing a detailed analysis with a G6 Body Composition Scale, and educating patients about the results, provides a valuable service that can greatly impact patient health. Offering this analysis service can also drive revenue and help physicians grow their practice. With more than one-third of American adults classified as obese, the opportunities to sell this type of scale are real and expected to grow.
- The adult segmented version provides patients with body composition information about their torso as well as specific information about the composition of their arms and legs (item # BCS-G6-limbs).
- Capacity: 1000 lb / 453.5 Kg
- Resolution: 0.1 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 14” (w) x 16” (d) x 1.875” (h)
- Display: 6-window display (.5” digits) includes weight, % body fat, % body water, % muscle mass, BMI, REE
- Power Source: 110-220V power adapter (included)
- Connectivity: Printer: USB or WiFi (opitonal printer, sold separately, not available through Health o meter® Professional scales)
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty