We accept all major Credit Cards, Certified Checks, Personal Checks, Money Orders and ACH Transfers (Electronic Checks).
- Charges on your credit card statement will appear as "MonsterMed".
- For your security, we will only ship online orders to the billing address of the credit card. If you would like your order shipped to an address other than your billing address, please call customer service to place your order. Feel safe, MonsterMed has a 0% history of fraudulent orders...Click here to find out why.
- Orders paid for by certified check will be processed the same day check is received.
- Orders paid for by personal check will be held for 10 business day prior to order processing for clearing.
- For ACH Transfers (Electronic Checks), you will be required to complete and sign an account information form.
- NY State orders will be charged sales tax based on your county tax rate.
In the event you wish to cancel your order, please notify us as soon as possible to prevent cancellation charges. Once an order has shipped, it may not be cancelled and will be subject to our Return Policy (see below).
Orders are usually processed and shipped the same day they are received during our operating hours of Monday thru Friday, 8:30-5:00 eastern time. Orders will be held in processing if:
- The Billing Address you have entered on your order does not match the billing address that is on file with your credit card company.
- Funds are not available on your credit card
- You have ordered a Restricted Item and have not completed the required Restricted Forms. If there is a restriction on a product, it will be mentioned in the product description. Click to Download Restricted Forms
Standard Shipping and Processing
Orders are shipped from either our distribution center in Utica, NY or directly from the manufacturer. All orders are shipped UPS Ground (Unless faster service is requested) and should be received within 2-5 business days. Once your order is processed, you can log into your MonsterMed account and obtain UPS tracking info. Orders that ship direct from a manufacturer cannot be tracked this way because of various shipping methods. Simply contact our customer service team and we will be happy to track your order. Since items ship from different sources, items on the same order may arrive different days.
Below is an UPS Estimate Transit Time Map to determine your orders transit time.
FREE Shipping on all routine orders! Would you expect anything less from MonsterMed.com? There are a few instances where orders do not qualify for free shipping
- Order Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii
- Orders that customer requests shipping quicker than standard UPS Ground. We do offer UPS Red Overnight, UPS 2-Day Blue, UPS 3-Day Orange shipping options at an additional charge. Please contact our customer service department for a shipping price quote prior to placing your order. If your order has been placed and you request an expedited service, customer service will ask for an additional payment method for the additional charges.
- Orders that cannot be shipped by traditional UPS and need to ship by Common Carrier Truck Service. These products are noted with a "Get a freight quote" icon. You are required to contact customer service for a Truck shipping quote prior to placing your order. We offer the following truck shipping options:
- Tailgate Delivery - Customer's facility has a loading dock. The freight carrier will deliver the equipment to customer's dock. It is the customer's responsibility to unload the equipment and bring into facility. Customer must make sure the facility is accessible by a 53'long truck.
- Liftgate Delivery - Customer's facility does not have a loading dock. Freight carrier will unload the equipment to ground level by a liftgate or ramp. It is then the customers responsibility to carry the equipment into the facility. Note: Freight carrier will not bring the equipment into the facility.
- Inside Delivery-Customer's does not have a loading dock. Freight carrier will unload the equipment to ground level by a liftgate or ramp and bring into the inside the entrance level of your building. It is then the customers responsibility to carry the equipment into the facility and to the equipment's destination room. Example: If the equipment's destination room is on the 8th floor of customer's building, the freight carrier will deliver only to the entrance of the bottom floor. Customer will be required to bring up to the 8th floor.
- White Glove Service-Freight carrier will deliver the equipment by liftgate or ramp and bring inside the facility. The freight carrier will then bring the equipment to the destination room regardless of what floor it is on. Once freight carrier delivers into destination room, they will remove skids and trash involved with the delivery. Note: Freight carrier is not responsible for putting accessories on equipment, leveling tables, programming equipment, putting on upholstery tops of tables or moving/removing old equipment. Upon requesting White Glove Service, please let customer service know:
- What floor the equipment will be delivered to?
- Is there an elevator that can be used?
- Are there physical obstacles that will prevent delivery into entrance of facility or equipment destination room
- *Not disclosing this information may prevent the trucking company from completing the delivery and you may be responsible for shipping charges, return shipping charges and restocking charges*
Federal Regulations require us to limit the sale of certain products to licensed physicians. These products are noted in the product description as being a Restricted Product.
To purchase these products, please have a licensed physician from your office complete a Physician Only Authorization Form and return it to us, along with a copy of his/her DEA registration or state license. We can only ship restricted products to the address that is listed on the physician's licensed. Download Authorization Form
Not happy with your order? Allow us to make things right!
To return an item:
- Contact our Customer Service Department to request a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA)
- Print Out and Complete a Product Return Form. Download Return Form
- Repack the item(s) in the original shipping carton with adequate packing to prevent damage
(DO NOT write on the Manufacturer Packaging - This will result in a Greater Restocking Fee or No Credit)
- Include your completed "Product Return Form" and a copy of the original packing slip in the shipping carton
An item may not be returned if it:
- Is opened or partially used
- Requires refrigeration
- Is embroidered or engraved
- Was purchased from us over 30 days ago
- Cannot be returned based on the manufacturer's guidelines (Products that are non-returnable with the manufacturer are also non-returnable with MonsterMed)
A few important notes about returns:
- Restocking Charges-Many items we offer are not stocked and must be special ordered or drop shipped by the manufacturer. When these items are returned to us, we must then return them to the manufacturer and there are associated fees that must be passed on to the customer. Based on shipping charges and the manufacturers return policy, the credit we issue the customer could be discounted by as much as 30%. When ordering an item, if you are unsure whether you will keep the item, you may wish to check with us to see what the potential restock charge would be to return it.
- No Credit of Freight Charges-If you paid shipping charges to us, this amount will not be credited to you upon return.
- Customer Must Return Item-Customer is responsible for shipping charges when returning items.
- Do NOT write on the Manufacturer Packaging-Writing on the outside of the items manufacturer packaging will result in either no credit or a greater restocking charge.
- Returns MUST be Authorized by our Customer Service Department-Do not just send your item back. Credit will not be issued on returns received without a Return Goods Authorization Number.
Order Damages Upon receiving your order, immediately:
- Verify that the item(s) received and quantities match the enclosed packing slip
- Thoroughly examine all items for visual defect of damage
- Plug in and use electrical items to ensure proper performance
If you have received incorrect item(s), incorrect quantity of item(s) or there is damage to the item, please contact our customer service team immediately at 1-855-366-4295. Failure to notify our Customer Service Team with errors or damages within 30 days of receiving your order may prevent us from taking corrective measures.
Note: If the item you received is defective, MonsterMed will follow the manufacturer's suggested policy for repairing and/or replacing the item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 335 Columbia Street Utica, NY 13502.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 335 Columbia Street Utica, NY US 13502 You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: MonsterMed 335 Columbia Street Utica, New York US 13502
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not. _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc). _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart. _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.