ADC ADView2 Diagnostic Station
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
The ADView 2 is still the only truly modular diagnostic station that grows with your needs. Start with blood pressure and choose temperature or pulse oximetry options at the time of purchase; we’ll ship your ADView 2 fully configured and ready to go. Or add new modules and accessories in the field, anytime, as you need them. Our user-expandable, connect-and-go construction makes upgrading effortless.
- Clinical-grade Advantage™ BP technology from SunTech Medical
- Contemporary, compact design with an integrated handle and easy-to-read display
- Manual blood pressure mode for real-time verification
- Customizable average mode options
- Next-generation EMR ready with HL7 messaging for electronic data transfer
- Network enabled with built-in Ethernet or optional Wi-Fi
- Lithium-ion power for longer-lasting battery life and a lighter weight
- Built-in memory with up to 99 charting sessions
- New Pediatric Mode to ensure accurate measurements for younger patients
- Firmware upgradeable
Blood Pressure Module
The ADC ADView 2 easily captures automated blood pressure measurements at the touch of a button. Our non-invasive blood pressure base unit module uses the oscillometric method, with both pulse rate and the mean arterial blood pressure (MAP*) displayed in about 30 seconds. With seven available cuff sizes, ranging from child to thigh, the ADView 2 can be used for patients ages three and older. Adult Plus and Large Adult Plus cuffs come standard.
Add a Covidien Filac™ 3000 thermometry module to your ADView 2 for an oral or axillary temperature reading in as little as four seconds. The module features both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales, switchable with the touch of a button, a Cold Mode for lower ranges, and a built-in, color-coded storage well for the probe. An optional color-coded rectal chamber and probe is also available. Temperature module includes: Oral/axillary probe and well (blue) and box of 20 probe covers.
Pulse Oximetry Module
Add a pulse oximetry module to your ADView 2 to measure oxygen saturation of arterial blood flow in about 10 seconds. The ChipOx Nellcor™-compatible SpO2 module displays pulse rate signal strength during measurement, and comes with a reusable finger clip sensor and 8-foot cable. An optional pediatric/multi-site sensor is also available. SpO2 module includes: Adult finger sensor and 8-foot extension cable.