Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Doppler
$ 669.00$ 514.99
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
High Value at a Low Price is what you get with the Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Doppler. This Audio-Only, Non-Directional Doppler is principally used for ABPI measurements by nurses and doctors in their role of leg ulcer management. The D900 provides clear audio sounds of blood flow or fetal heart with enhanced battery management.
- Compatible with the complete range of vascular and obstetric probes
- When used with Easy 8 probe it is excellent for the infrequent user in locating brachial and pedal arteries
- Large carry bag
- Headphones included
With over 20 years of experience, the latest generation of Dopplex Dopplers offer greater performance thanks to their enhanced probes. Huntleigh has improved probe design with 50% greater efficiency to give increased sensitivity.
- EZ8 - Wide Beam 8 MHz - Widebeam technology allows easy location of vessels. Easier to maintain vessel contact during inflation and deflation.
- VP4-HS - 4 MHz - Detection of deep lying vessels.
- VP5-HS - 5 MHz - For edematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Ideal adjunct to EZ8 for ABI Measurements.
- VP8-HS - 8 MHz - Detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries.
- VP10-HS - 10 MHz - Detection of smaller superficial vessels.
- OP2-HS - 2 MHz - Obstetric for fetal heart detection.
- OP3-HS - 3 MHz - Obstetric for fetal heart detection in early gestation.