Huntleigh Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler
$ 1,065.00$ 824.99
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
Being one of the most advanced pocket Dopplers in the market can be stressful, but the Dopplex MD2 makes it look easy. The digital display provides information on flow direction and unit status. The MD2 can be linked to the Dopplex Printa II or Dopplex Reporter software for waveform documentation and reimbursement.
When used with one of the High Sensitivity (HS) Probes, the Huntleigh Dopplex MD2 Doppler is ideal for assessment of peripheral vascular disease, the diabetic foot and venous applications. Fetal heart rate can be displayed when using an OP2-HS or OP3-HS Probe.
- Connects with all High Sensitivity probes (2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10 MHz)
- Provides bi-directional blood flow information and documentation
- Integral battery management
- Enhanced audio output
- Large carry bag will hold sphyg and cuffs
With over 20 years of experience, the latest generation of Dopplex Dopplers offer greater performance thanks to their enhanced probes. Huntleigh has improved probe design with 50% greater efficiency to give increased sensitivity.
- EZ8 - Wide Beam 8 MHz - Widebeam technology allows easy location of vessels. Easier to maintain vessel contact during inflation and deflation.
- VP4-HS - 4 MHz - Detection of deep lying vessels.
- VP5-HS - 5 MHz - For edematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Ideal adjunct to EZ8 for ABI Measurements.
- VP8-HS - 8 MHz - Detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries.
- VP10-HS - 10 MHz - Detection of smaller superficial vessels.
- OP2-HS - 2 MHz - Obstetric for fetal heart detection.
- OP3-HS - 3 MHz - Obstetric for fetal heart detection in early gestation.