Midmark 641 Barrier-Free Power Procedure Chair
$ 13,711.00$ 11,019.99 + Freight Charges
The Midmark 641 Barrier-Free Power Procedures Chair offers versatile positioning for increased patient comfort and convenient access. The Midmark 641 Procedures Chair will allow you to perform efficient in-office procedures in a world that is increasing in outpatient procedures.
The Midmark 641 has powered seat, back foot and tilt which gives you a multitude of patient positioning options. The slim patient support surface and back section plus the slide away side rails give you complete access to the patient. With multiple options and accessories also available including Wireless Controls, the Midmark 641 Power Procedures Chair is a must own for any office that does outpatient procedures.
Additional Options Available: (Call us at 855-366-4295 for pricing)
- Programmable Positioning-Four customizable positions
- Table Base Rotation-Allows 350° of table rotation and adds 3.5" to the minimum and maximum seat height specifications
- 32" Wide Upholstery Top
- CAL 133 Upholstery Top in 28" or 32"
- Chair Arms, Wireless Controls, Head & Foot Rests, Knee Crutches, Casters, etc.
- Patient Load Rating: 450 lb (204 kg)
- Height: Minimum 19" (48.3 cm), Maximum 40" (101.6 cm)
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0° to 30°
- Back Support Angle Range: 0° to 85°
- Foot Support Angle Range: 0° to 90°
- Optional Electrical Outlet Rating: 115 VAC, 3 amps
- Electrical Ratings: 115/230 VAC, 8.5/4.5 amps, 50/60 Hz (for standard)
- 115 VAC, 11.5 amps, 50/60 Hz (for standard models w/outlets)
- Safety Standards: UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90