Midmark NEW IQecg Digital USB ECG
$ 5,050.00$ 3,650.00
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
The Midmark IQecg system is designed with the physician and technician in mind to be easier to use and improve the clinical workflow and to work seamlessly with today’s top EMRs in a variety of healthcare IT environments to save time and improve outcomes.
Today, healthcare is rapidly evolving. There is one thing that is certain, though—electronic medical records (EMR) are here to stay. And whether that has a positive or negative impact on your practice largely depends on your clinical workflow. Midmark can help. The Midmark IQecg® system is designed to work with today’s top EMRs in a variety of healthcare IT environments and clinical workflows to save time, reduce the likelihood of errors and improve outcomes.
- An intuitive user interface built on the Midmark IQconnect™ framework to reduce clicks and improve workflow whether using paper charts, scanning reports or fully digital
- New screen layouts and color scheme, electronic calipers, on-screen side-by-side comparison and editing tools with free-text fields deliver an improved workflow that’s still familiar
- Unlike typical ECG devices, instantly capture and analyze the 10 seconds of ECG seen onscreen
- We’ve made everything easier from accessing the patient chart, hooking up the patient, performing tests and seamlessly saving to the chart
- Weight: 10.2 oz. (without patient cable)
Dimensions: 3.5" (88 mm) W x 5.7" (145 mm) L x
1.2" (30 mm) H
- Power: USB port
- Impedance: >100 megohms
- Frequency response: 0.05-150 Hz-3dB
- Filters: AC, Drift, MYO (muscle artifact)
- Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV
- Dynamic range: ± 10 mV
- ADC resolution: 13 bits at 2.44 uV/bit
- Electrode offset: ± 300 mV per AAMI and EC11 specifications
- Acquisition rate: 500 samples/sec
Improvements from the previous IQecg
- Improved USB connectivity, a new lead wire connection clip, and a patent pending "patient lead separator" which acts like an extra hand to hold the chest leads together during a test and keep the leads from tangling between tests.