Midmark Ritter 222 Power Exam Table
$ 6,201.00$ 4,759.99 + Freight Charges
Why is it so important for every physician's office to have at least one Barrier-Free Table? Click Here
The healthcare industry is changing. More and more elderly, expectant mothers and patients with disabilities are being seen in offices. To truly give your patients the best care possible, you need to accommodate their individual needs. Midmark has given this problem a simple solution, the Midmark 222 Barrier-Free Power Exam Table.
With an 18" Lowest Height, the Midmark 222 goes as low as a standard wheelchair. This eliminates the need for a step-stool to get onto the exam table for regular patients and makes it easy for disabled patients to transfer from their wheelchair to the table. The power height control allows the caregiver to easily raise the patient to the required height for their exam.
Additional Options Available: (Call us at 855-366-4295 for pricing)
- CAL 133 Upholstery Top
- Adjustable Table Arms, Knee Crutches, etc.
- Length with footrest extended: 76.7" (194.7 cm)
- Height: Minimum 18" (45.7 cm) Maximum 37" (94.0 cm)
- Patient weight capacity 400 lbs (181.4 kg)
- Paper roll holder (hidden): Holds 21" x 3.5" paper roll (53.3 x 8.9 cm)
- Stirrups are standard
- Drawer heater (35 watt) is standard