Midmark Ritter 223 Power Exam Table
$ 7,721.00$ 5,919.99 + Freight Charges
Why is it so important for every physician's office to have at least one Barrier-Free Table? Click Here
The Barrier-Free Power Table line from Midmark is quickly becoming a staple in the healthcare industry. Every office really should have a Barrier-Free Power Exam Table. The Midmark 223 Barrier-Free Power Exam Table puts the patients accessibility and comfort first.
No one likes needing help down the stairs or sitting/standing. The Midmark 223 has a low height of 18" giving elderly, expecting mothers and disabled patients the ability to get on the table without assistance. The power height and power back give the caregiver full control over the patient position with the standard foot control.
Additional Options Available: (Call us at 855-366-4295 for pricing)
- CAL 133 Upholstery Top
- Adjustable Table Arms, Knee Crutches, etc.
- Length with footrest extended: 76.7" (194.7 cm)
- Height: Minimum 18" (45.7 cm) Maximum 37" (94.0 cm)
- Patient weight capacity 400 lbs (181.4 kg)
- Paper roll holder (hidden): Holds 21" x 3.5" paper roll (53.3 x 8.9 cm)
- Electrical receptacle: (115 VAC 5 Amps Max.) Duplex, hospital grade, electrical receptacle on left side
- Stirrups are standard
- Drawer heater (35 watt) is standard