Ritter by Midmark 230 Universal Power Procedures Table
$ 11,862.00$ 9,189.99 + Freight Charges
The Midmark 230 Power Procedures Table is a universal table for both exams and procedures. This table is perfect for an office that has limited space, and needs to use the same room for multiple purposes.
With a low height of 22.5", the Midmark 230 Power Table can accommodate elderly patients, disabled patients and expecting mothers who have trouble getting on standard exam tables. This low height will help your staff easily assist patients on the table without access lifting or effort. The smooth and steady movements of the Midmark 230 will keep your patients at ease while they are being put into the proper position. Powered multi-positioning capabilities make this possible with the touch of a button.
Additional Options Available: (Call us at 855-366-4295 for pricing)
- Table Base Rotation-Models equipped with rotation option add 3 1/2 inches to minimum and maximum height specifications
- CAL 133 Upholstery Top
- Table Arms, Wireless Controls, Head & Foot Rests, Knee Crutches, Casters, etc.
- Patient Load Rating: 450 lb. (204 kg)
- Height: Minimum 22.5" (57.2 cm), Maximum 40" (101.6 cm)
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0o to 30o, Back Support Angle Range: 0o to 85o, Foot Support Angle Range: 0o to 90o
- Headrest: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Back support: 27" (68.6 cm)
- Seat: 27" (68.6 cm)
- Foot support: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Flat position: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Flat position with headrest extended: 83" (210.8 cm)
- Paper Roll Holder Capacity: Holds 18" x 3.5" paper roll (45.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Stainless Steel Treatment Pan Dimensions: 11.5" L x 9" W x 2.5" D (29.2 x 22.9 x 6.4 cm)
- Optional Electrical Outlet Rating: 115 VAC, 3 Amps
- Flat upholstery set, 24" wide