Ritter by Midmark M3 UltraFast Autoclave Sterilizer
Add to Cart to See Price
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
Ritter M3 UltraFast Automatic Autoclave is just that, UltraFast. This small, counter-top Autoclave can sterilize unwrapped instruments in just 6 minutes, and pouched instruments in just over 10. All of this with only a touch of a button! We might sound like an infomercial when we promote this product, but we cannot help it…this Autoclave is Awesome!
Our company is an authorized distributor for medical facilities.
The Midmark M3 Autoclave features one-step loading and push-button cycle selection. These two features are just a couple of the advanced features that make this Autoclave UltraFast.
An automatic-opening door opens once the cycle is complete to jump-start the drying process. No waiting for an operator to open the door, means faster instrument processing.
Have we mentioned that the Midmark M3 Autoclave is UltraFast, it dries instruments in a minimum of 25 minutes.
- Overall length w/plug: 22" (55.9 cm)
- Overall width: 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- Overall height: 6.9" (17.5 cm)
- Countertop area: 24" (61 cm) D x 22" (55.9 cm) W
- Chamber: 12.1" (30.7 cm) L x 7.6" (19.3 cm) W x 1.6" (4.1 cm) H
- 0.49 gal. (1.8 liters) usable volume
- Tray: 11.75" (29.8 cm) L x 7.25" (18.4 cm) W x 1" (2.5 cm) H
- Holds the Hu-Friedy® Signa-Stat Cassette (6.5" x 10.5" x 1.25")
- Unit weight: 71 lbs. (32.2 kg)
- Unit weight with water: 80 lbs. (36.3 kg)
- Shipping weight: 80 lbs. (36.3 kg)
- Reservoir capacity: 1.2 gal. (4.5 liters)
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amp Single Phase
- 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 6 Amp Single Phase
- Heater Power: 1400 watts
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1400 watts
UL Listed to U.S. Standards
ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1
UL 61010-1, 2nd Edition
IEC 61010-2-040, 1st Edition
FCC Part 15, Sub-part B
A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer.
- Use on a level, water-resistant surface. For proper air circulation, allow a minimum of 2" (5 cm) clearance on sides and top; 4" (10 cm) clearance behind. Allow proper clearance for access to the reservoir fill port located on top of the sterilizer. Also, allow 14" height clearance for condensate tank.
Quick Links:Ritter by Midmark M3 Ultrafast Brochure
Ritter by Midmark M3 UltraFast Service Parts Manual
MonsterMed Blog Post: Tales from Customer Service - Autoclave Delivery