Ritter by Midmark M9D Ultraclave Autoclave Sterilizer with Manual Door
Add to Cart to See Price
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
The Ritter by Midmark M9D is a more economical version of the popular M9 Autoclave.The only difference being a Manual Door. Once your cycle is complete, the operator must open the door within 30 minutes to start the drying cycle. Everything up to the end of the cycle is automated.
Our company is an authorized distributor for medical facilities.
The Ritter by Midmark M9D Autoclave has time saving features that are sure to increase your office workflow. The self program controls give you the ability to customize cycles to meet specific needs. While the Large LCD Display shows current cycle status for increased time management while instruments are being processed.
- Overall length w/plug: 20.4" (51.8 cm) Overall width: 15.3" (38.9 cm) Overall height w/printer: 15.8" (40.1 cm) Minimum Countertop area: 15.3" x 17.9" (38.9 cm x 45.4 cm)
- Chamber: 9" diameter (22.9 cm) 15" depth (38.1 cm) 3.5 gal. usable volume (13.4 liters)
- Trays: Two large –7.3" W x 12" L x .8" D (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Two small – 5.6" W x 12" L x .8" D (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Unit weight: 73 lbs. (33.1 kg)
- Shipping weight: 81 lbs. (36.7 kg)
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.1 gal. (4.1 liters)
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 15 Amps Single Phase
- 115 VAC has 1425 watt tubular immersion heater
- CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07 Part 2-040
Quick Links:Ritter by Mimark M9 Autoclave Brochure
Visit Midmark's "Autoclave How-To" YouTube Video Page
Ritter by Midmark M9 Autoclave Service Parts Manual
MonsterMed Blog Post: Tales from Customer Service - Autoclave Delivery