Welch Allyn OAE Hearing Screener
$ 4,834.00$ 3,893.00
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
The next generation in objective hearing screening technology, designed to address the challenges practitioners face when screening infants, newborns, toddlers, preschool and school-age children. Objective screening, paired with breakthrough technology, make the Welch Allyn OAE Hearing Screener an ideal tool when testing for otoacoustic emissions. Rapidly screen newborns and infants with minimal cooperation required. No behavioral response required for those too young to respond or who have trouble sitting still. Tests are fast; just three button pushes turn on the device and complete tests on both ears in approximately 8-16 seconds per/ear (assumes DPOAE screening with 2-4 second averaging).
- Rapidly screen newborns and infants with minimal cooperation required
- Noise-management technology addresses poor tests results due to ambient sound
- In-the-ear calibration helps improve test accuracy, ensuring probe is secure
- User-friendly screen prompts guide staff through the test
- No behavioral response required for those too young to respond
- View, archive and export patient data with Welch Allyn Data Manager Software
- AutoStart check makes sure test is started in acceptable conditions
- Tests at key speech frequencies - 2, 3, 4 and 5 kHz
Welch Allyn OAE Hearing Screener with Charging Stand, Bluetooth Wireless and USB Connectivity, Single Use Ear Tip Starter Kit—3mm to 15 mm sizes (#39420), Calibration Certificate, and Data Manager Software; 100- 240 V, 50- 60 Hz AC, Lithium-Ion Integrated Battery, IEC Plug Type-B, -C, - G, and -I