Welch Allyn VS100 Spot Vision Screener
$ 7,595.00$ 7,495.00
Find a lower price? Let us know, and we'll match it!
The VS100 Spot Vision Screener by Welch Allyn was developed to help users quickly detect vision issues on patients from 6 months through adulthood. The VS100 works quickly and easily while being handheld and extremely portable. Both of the patients eyes are screened at once from a safe 3 foot distance. The touch screen display allows for one-touch activation, easy data entry and simple configuration of both vision screening and autorefraction applications.
- Supports AAP screening guidelines for early detection of amblyopic risk factors
- Automated screening provides thorough, objective, and easy-to-understand results
- Easy to use, easy to implement with minimal user training required
- Adequately powered for mass screening events
- Captures readings 97% of the time helping to screen otherwise difficult patients
- Wireless printing and WiFi-enabled for easy export of data
- Manual exports available via USB port
- Uses lights and sounds to help engage children
Quick LinksVS100 User Manual
The Importance of Vision and Hearing Screening - MonsterMed Blog
Time for Some Screening! - MonsterMed Blog